I love carbs. All of the carbs. But they aren’t very good for me. Except for the donut ones of course…
We have been trying to cut carbs out of our diet where we can. An easy way to do that is to completely eliminate rice. I have been able to do so since we found Trader Joe’s Riced Cauliflower. I now understand the CRAZE!
We had been craving Asian cuisine so I made Cauliflower Fried Rice! It is chock full of vegetables and so easy to make.
Trader Joe’s Frozen Riced Cauliflower, 1 bag
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (“EVOO”), 3 tablespoons
Zucchini, 1, cubed
Baby Carrots, 6, diced
Onion, 1 small, diced
Garlic, 1 large clove, minced
Egg, 1, whisked
Soy Sauce, 1/2 cup
Trader Joe’s Sesame Oil, 1 tablespoon
Garlic Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Prep all of the vegetables.
- In a small bowl mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic powder. Whisk together and set aside.
- Heat Le Creuset Skillet on the stovetop at medium heat. Add the EVOO.
- Once the EVOO is shimmering, add the onion and garlic. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the carrots and zucchini. Sauté until slightly softened.
- Slowly add the riced cauliflower to the skillet. Once all of the larger pieces have broken apart, add the sauce to the skillet.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Push everything to one side of the skillet. Pour the egg on the empty side.
- Allow the egg to cook through. Once cooked, mix everything together until everything is evenly distributed.
- Serve immediately!