Looking for that perfect side dish for your Memorial Day BBQ? Well look no further. These cold sesame noodles pair perfectly with hot dogs, hamburgers and veggie burgers. They are cool and refreshing and super easy to prep ahead of time. In fact, the longer they cool in the refrigerator, the better they taste!
Hope you have a relaxing and meaningful Memorial Day with your friends and family!
Barilla Collezione Spaghetti, 1 package, cooked al dente
Low Sodium Soy Sauce, 1/4 cup
White Sugar, 2 tablespoons
Trader Joe’s Rice Vinegar, 2 tablespoons
Garlic, 4 cloves, minced
Trader Joe’s Sesame Oil, 3 tablespoons
Canola Oil, 4 tablespoons
Sesame Seeds, 2 tablespoons
- Cook the Barilla Collezione Spaghetti until al dente. Drain in a colander and then place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk the soy sauce, sugar, garlic, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and canola oil together.
- Drizzle the sauce over the noodles and toss until combined. I use these OXO Good Grips Tongs and I love them!
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. I find that it is even better if you are able to make it the day before.
- Top with sesame seeds right before serving. You can even toast your sesame seeds to add texture and extra depth of flavor.