Delightfully Impatient is a beautiful lifestyle blog that chronicles Amanda’s life as a mom and her take on fashion. We met on Instagram and she is super sweet. You should definitely check out Delightfully Impatient!
The Liebster Award is an award given to new bloggers by fellow bloggers. It is meant to give kudos and encouragement to up and coming bloggers!
Once you are nominated you are to:
- Thank and give recognition to the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you.
- Tell everyone 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the award next.
- Give your nominees questions to answer about themselves when they post their nomination.
Easy peasy! Lets get to it!
Now for my 11 random facts:
- Before starting law school, I worked at a small boutique celebrity public relations firm in Los Angeles that represents some of the biggest names in Hollywood. I worked the infamous The Hills Rolling Stone photo shoot (shot by Matthew Rolston) with Ms. Audrina Patridge.
- I itinerize vacations like nobody’s business. Our honeymoon itinerary was 16 pages long, and for our trip to Japan it was 25 pages.
- Growing up, I was a BIG Sanrio fan. Hello Kitty EVERYTHING. I may or may not still have Hello Kitty pens and pencils at work…
- Whenever we visit a new place, the first thing I look for is a donut shop. #agirlandherdonut
- I point cell phone towers out whenever I see them. Occupational hazard. Mono-palms really get me excited.
- While I love high heels, I am not really allowed to wear them. I have bad knees from high school volleyball.
- I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. For some reason people think that is rare.
- I HATE takeoff. I LOVE landing.
- I can pack for a week or a month in just a carry on suitcase.
- I import bagels from Montreal, because they are the best.
- I am the eldest of four children. I have two brothers and one sister, who is 15 years old. Yes, I am double her age.
- And for an BONUS random fact… My Honda SUV’s name is Hodor.
Amanda asked me to answer the following questions:
- Why did you decide to write your blog?
- I started writing my blog when my husband was in his first few years of dental school up in Boston and didn’t have much time to spend with me. At first, it was a way to share recipes with friends and keep busy. It has since evolved into so much more!
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Oooo. That is a hard one. How about I give you our top 3. Australia, Greece, and Spain.
- What’s your favorite thing to do to relax?
- Getting a massage. I have a membership to Massage Envy and it is AMAZING.
- What is your favorite blog post you have written?
- How did you choose the name of your blog?
- While my husband was in dental school, the only meal we really ate together was dinner. He would always ask, “What’s For Dinner?” so I figured why not start a blog with that name. I had also just passed the bar and was really into putting Esquire after my name, so What’s For Dinner Esq. was the perfect combination!
- What advice would you give another new blogger?
- Write about what you love. Your readers will be able to tell when you are faking it.
- What do you envision for your blog one year from now?
- I hope to collaborate with brands I love and have a larger following.
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Cool Runnings. If you haven’t seen it yet you are missing out.
- Cat or Dog?
- Definitely Dog.
- What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten?
- My mother’s banana chocolate chip muffins. And my favorite dinner out was at Bottega in Napa.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- Eating an entire tub of Trader Joe’s Olive Tapenade (NOT the stuff in the jar, the fresh kind) in one sitting. And donuts. OBVIOUSLY.
I nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award:
Here is your list of questions:
- If you could take a paid 1 year sabbatical, what would you do?
- Where are you going on your next vacation?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is #1 on your bucket list?
- How did you choose the name for your blog?
- If you aren’t a full time blogger, what is your day job?
- What is your favorite outlet of social media?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your go to weekend activity?
- Would you go sky diving?
- What is your biggest irrational fear?
I can’t wait to read more about my nominees!
If you like what you see here please follow along on Instagram and Facebook. You can also receive emails right when a new blog post goes live. Click the Follow What’s For Dinner button on the right hand side of the blog!