My FAVORITE Spices
I DID 30 MINUTES ON THE ELLIPTICAL! Happy dance!
For the last few weeks I have been working my way up to 30 minutes. I always get really tired around 20 minutes which is when I would usually give up. But yesterday, I was listening to Desert Rose by Sting and I pushed myself through the yawning and the pain!
To celebrate E and I had a healthy meal of roasted cauliflower and roasted chicken. We used a few of our favorite spices on the cauliflower and it was delicious!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (“EVOO”)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover your Farberware Roasting Pan with foil and spray with PAM.
- Place all of your cauliflower into a large plastic bag or bowl.
- Drizzle the cauliflower with EVOO until coated.
- Sprinkle with the paprika, sea salt and garlic powder. Mix until the spices are evenly distributed.
- Pour onto your Farberware Roasting Pan and roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Serve immediately!