Boy that is a mouthful. As we are off to sunny Los Angeles, CA tomorrow morning to spend Passover with my extended family, I have been trying to use all of the produce and vegetables that we have in the house this week so they do not expire while we are away. I had three extra sweet potatoes that I thought would make a nice side to my Spicy Alfredo Cheese Ravioli (I use my Alfredo recipe and added an extra dash of black pepper and some paprika). Carbs on carbs on carbs. I should mention that this was served with a side spinach salad with artichoke heart and lemon garlic olives. Everyone needs a little green on the plate. The sweet potatoes were sweet and salty. Such a nice compliment to the rich alfredo. The house smelled of rosemary which is the best smell ever. Best of all is that this recipe is kosher for Passover!
3 sweet potatoes, diced
EVOO, 2 tablespoons
Cinnamon, 1 teaspoon
Sea Salt, 1 teaspoon
Dried Rosemary, 1-1/2 teaspoons
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with Pam.
2. Dice the sweet potatoes into cubes and place into a plastic bag.
3. Drizzle the EVOO into the bag and add the spices.
4. Close the bag and shake everything around to make sure that the sweet potatoes are evenly covered.
5. Empty the bag out onto the baking sheet. Spread them out so there is an even layer.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until fork tender.