This afternoon I was in the mood for a vegetable with a crunch. I had some brussels sprouts in the fridge so I decided to roast them. The super easy way to go. I drizzled with olive oil and lightly seasoned them. They were perfection!
Fresh Ground Pepper
Red Pepper Flakes
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Wash the brussels sprouts, cut the stem and chop in half.
3. Spray a cookie sheet with PAM.
4. Place the brussels sprouts on the cookie sheet. Make sure there is space between them. Overcrowding will lead to partially roasted sprouts.
5. Drizzle the brussels sprouts with olive oil.
6. Spice up the brussels sprouts to taste.
7. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes.
8. Eat and enjoy!
PS. I love when some of the leaves fall off and roast individually. They burn a bit but they taste like brussels sprout chips!