Asian Ginger Dressing (I like to use Ken’s Asian Sesame with Ginger and Soy – Lite)
Light or Dark Brown Sugar
Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
Onion, 1/2 chopped
Fresh Ground Pepper
Potatoes, 2, peeled and sliced
Garlic, 1 tablespoon, minced
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a tin or Pyrex with Pam.
2. Rinse off the brisket with some water, pat dry with paper towels.
3. Work the brown sugar in to both sides of the brisket. Make sure you get the whole brisket covered.
4. Pour about 1/2 cup of soy sauce all over the brisket.
5. Pour about 1/2 to 2/3 a bottle of the Asian ginger dressing all over the brisket.
6. Make sure you turn the brisket over so both sides are covered.
7. Place the chopped onion on top and underneath the brisket.
8. Place the sliced potatoes on on the sides of the brisket in the Pyrex or tin.
9. Sprinkle some fresh ground pepper on top of the brisket.
10. Cover the Pyrex or tin with foil, make sure no air is getting out (if possible).
11. Cook for 3 hours at 350 degrees. Check on the meat. Slice immediately and let sit in juices.
**Can be refrigerated and served the next day or it can be served immediately! It makes the house smell amazing!