Egg, 1 large egg
Ripe Banana, 1/2 cup mashed (approximately 1 large banana)
Crunchy Peanut Butter, 1/2 cup
Baking Powder, 1/2 teaspoon
Baking Soda, 1/2 teaspoon
Brown Sugar, 1/2 cup, packed
White Sugar, 1/2 cup
All Purpose Flour, 1 1/4 cups
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray your Wilton Cookie Sheet with PAM.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, peanut butter, banana, and brown and white sugars.
- Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and continue to mix until well blended.
- With a small spoon or Cookie Scoop, scoop out batter and place on the baking sheet approximately 2 inches apart and bake for 10 to 11 minutes until lightly brown.
- Remove and transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack.