These have become E’s favorite dinner and they are so easy to make! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (“EVOO”), 2 tablespoons
Ground Turkey, 1 (20 ounce) package
Egg, 1, beaten
Pereg Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs, 1/3 cup
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with the olive oil, and place it in the oven while preheating.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the ground turkey, egg, and bread crumbs using your hands (I always wear these awesome nitrile dentist gloves – thank you E).
4. Using an ice cream scoop if possible, form the meat into golf ball sized meatballs. Place about 1 inch apart in the hot baking dish. Press down to flatten the bottom just slightly.
5. Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn them over, and continue baking for about 5 more minutes, or until somewhat crispy on the outside. Serve with your favorite pasta and sauce!