FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN!
These are my favorite muffins in the whole wide world. People would fight over my school lunch leftovers for a bite of one. Here is my mother’s famous recipe. Make them and eat your own! Get your paws off mine!
Margarine, ½ cup margarine (1 stick)
White Sugar, ¾ cup
Flour, 1-½ cups
Ripe Bananas, 2
Baking Soda, 1 teaspoon
Baking Powder, 1 teaspoon
Salt, 1 teaspoon
Vanilla Extract, 1 teaspoon
Hot Water, 1 teaspoon
Trader Joe’s Semisweet Chocolate Chips, ½ – ¾ package
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mash bananas, add baking soda and hot water then set aside.
3. In the second bowl, cream margarine and sugar.
4. Then add egg and vanilla. Mix until creamy.
5. Add all of the dry ingredients (excluding the chocolate chips).
6. Mix well.
7. Add mashed bananas then chocolate chips.
8. Divide the batter into a 12 muffin tin.
9. Bake for 12-15 min. 14 minutes = ideal!