I am still trying to use all of the apples from my (not so recent) apple picking trip. Today I decided to make some apple cake. Why not? Can’t be too hard. I already had tons of the main ingredient! This would be perfect for Rosh Hashana (the Jewish New Year)! It is not too sweet, and it is perfectly moist and delicious!
White Flour, 1-1/2 cups
Cinnamon, 1 teaspoon
Baking Soda, 1/2 teaspoon
Baking Powder, 1/4 teaspoon
Salt, a pinch
Vegetable Oil, 1/4 cup
Applesauce, 1/4 cup
White Sugar, 1 cup
Apples, 1 cup, peeled, sliced and diced
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Outfit your pan with parchment paper.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean!
5. Eat when warm with vanilla ice cream!!!